We’re happy to announce that we’ve partnered with Mobile AutoCare and are offering VIP Cards as part of a new promotion!
The cards are a great way to save time and money while your car receives the quality and love that it deserves!
For a once-off payment of $20, the Mobile AutoCare VIP Card offers you a range of savings that can be utilised across all of your vehicles.
Why choose Mobile AutoCare? Besides their great workmanship and standards in customer service, they also come to you – which means you’re free to continue working, relaxing, and even ‘Facebooking.’
If you have a new car, that’s fine, too! All new car warranties are upheld and maintained as Mobile AutoCare stamp your logbook and service your car as per your manufacturer’s specifications (not valid for extended warranties).
How do the VIP Cards work?
Purchase the Mobile AutoCare VIP Card. Once payment has been made and you acknowledge the Terms and Conditions, the card will be express posted out to you – free of charge.
Once you receive the Card, you simply fold it up, and place it in with your logbook until your car is due for a service, or you utilise one of the other services listed. The card is valid for a period of 2 years from the card purchase date (you must use 1 service within the 2 years to ‘activate’ the card. All remaining services can be used beyond the 2 years).
When you call Mobile AutoCare to book your service, let the staff know that you’re a VIP Cardholder.
When the mechanic / technician arrives you simply present your VIP Card and tick off whichever service you are redeeming from the Card.
Once the work is completed and you are satisfied with the high standard of workmanship, you will receive the applicable discount rates, as per the item on the card you are claiming for (20% off of the combined total of labour, parts and oils).
Once the card is extinguished, you simply grab another card and keep saving! As mentioned, VIP Cards can be utilised across multiple vehicles, further maximising your savings.
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Mobile AutoCare VIP Card Terms and Conditions
- Must activate (use one service listed under ‘VIP Benefits’) within 2 years from the purchase date (date listed below VIP Cardholder signature).
- All parts and oils required for repairs or services are to be supplied by Mobile AutoCare and paid for on the day of works carried out.
- ‘20%’ off pertains to the total combined cost of parts, oils and labour for each individual item listed under ‘VIP Benefits’ listed and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Mobile AutoCare.
- Items listed under ‘VIP Benefits’ are to be used independently of one another. They cannot be combined for increased discount of any one item.
- Free loan car is only available when repairs or services are carried out in the workshop.
- All mobile callouts for repairs and services are limited to the Adelaide metropolitan area.
- VIP promotional card (this card) is subject to a 10 day cooling off period from the card purchase date. Card must be unused, undamaged and unaltered in any way for the return of the full purchase price.